The use of a switch ring with a focus and fine tuning
Confusing concept: the lens ring refers to the aperture of the manual lens, which is irrelevant to the focus setting. The other is the airframe of the fuselage, which is the adjustable aperture on the Canon's fuselage LCD screen, which is related to the focus fine tuning. Because the parameters on the fuselage are like ISO, shutter speed is useful when taking pictures. Only the aperture value of the fuselage is useless, so we use this value to do the focal fine adjustment.
The lens is attached to the connecting ring, and the lens attached to the connecting ring is attached to the fuselage. Then use the following steps:
1. take the filming position of the digital fuselage in M or AV
2. the airframe value of the fuselage is fixed at 3.5, and the ISO and shutter speed of the fuselage are adjusted.
3. lens mechanical aperture hit the maximum, and then half according to the shutter focus to shoot a close-up item
4., check the photo playback to see if the focus is running off. If normal, the aperture value is 2, it will lock the focus setting, and then you can take other parameters to take photos.
5. if the control is out of focus, form fine-tuning, such as shooting ruler, focus focus on tips of 9 cm, shot out of the film that focus on 9.1 cm, so it is necessary to make a focus forward, let it fall at 9 cm, when the body aperture value to play in the F2.5 lock, then you can take pictures, other conditions and so on.
6.F2.5 for the first file, F2.2 for the first two gear. F2.8 for the back, F3.2 for the back of the two gear.
6. once the lens is removed from the fuselage, all settings fail, and the lens will be reconfigured again. However, the same lens and the connecting ring are connected to the same fuselage, and it can be adjusted to the previously set focus parameters.
7. switch ring dismantling do not use brute force, all have mechanical locking device, find the button button, you can easily remove the switch ring from the lens.
In addition, some lenses will play reflectors on the fuselage of Canon after connecting the ring. So we need to check it online or ask the seller if you want to use the lens in Canon. There is no problem to start with.
Copyright：Shenzhen city Aoda Photography Technology Co. Ltd. | Tel: 0755-28993369 Add：Shenzhen city Longgang District love he Lu Gang Bei LINPO Industrial Zone 4